Sunday 8 March 2009

Dance like a Monkey


After 4 pints of beer, 4 strikes, and barely beating my Welsh mates in bowling, we made our way to a club...Monkey Bar.
Monkey is now my new favorite night life hot spot in Swansea. It is an organic, vegetarian cafe-bar by day, with chunky tables, big sofas, modern art, and cool tunes. Then, after dark, this funky venue transforms into the best alternative club I have ever experienced in my life. Weekend DJs play drum and bass, hip hop, reggae, salsa, and world music. Check out their webpage, it's really groovy.

The guys that I went out with just had a pay-day and were on a spending spree, buying our group drinks and shots. One shot that I will never forget was Sambuca, Tequila, and Tabasco Sauce. (You think that's bad, you should have smelt my burp).
After intense dancing and drinking, we made our way to a Fish & Chips shop, and I got what seemed to be the most amazing chicken sandwich and chips (fries) I had ever had in my life.

Finally, we got home around 4:00. And after listening to some Santogold in Craig's room, I passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment