Thursday 19 March 2009

Tourist in my own Town

On Sunday, I had to go pick up my train tickets for my big St. Patty's day trip coming up. So, I needed to take a bus to the city center, but when I got to my bus stop I remembered that the bus only comes once every hour on Sunday (and of course I had just missed the bus by like 5 minutes). Luckily, it was a gorgeous day, and I had my camera, so I decided to walk to the city center (with my camera) and just catch the bus at another stop. However, I was having so much fun I decided to walk all the way to the train station, and with a few minor detours to the park and the beach, and running into random friends, a 20 minute trip turned into a 3 hour adventure. Anyway, check out some of my favorite pictures, and watch the video, if you have 3 minutes of your life to waste.



































No comments:

Post a Comment